Welcome to our support guide for Sunu App, we will go over the most common issues that might come up when using the Sunu App.
When starting the pairing process, take into account the following:
- Your Sunu Band must be charged more than 50% while pairing your device
- Be sure your Bluetooth is enabled and Bluetooth permissions have been given through the settings tab of your smartphone.
- When pressing the Pair button, please place your Sunu Band and smartphone as close as possible, preferably, touching each other. At the same time, press the Home Button on your Sunu Band and tab the Pair button on your smartphone.
If your Sunu Band remains undetected and the screen of your phone does not change, please proceed by making sure that:
A) Sunu Band is powered on. (You may press the Home Button again).
B) Both devices are close enough to detect each other.
C) Make sure that your Sunu Band does not show up as connected from the settings of your phone.
Protip: Try closing the Sunu App and reopen it to check if Sunu Band appears as Connected on your screen, sometimes Sunu App will restart when exiting the app. Access Sunu Band Settings located on the tab that reads as More to corroborate it’s not connected, you may press the Unpair button, Uninstalling the Sunu App from your phone and reinstalling it all over again, in many cases, will solve the problem.
If you notice Sunu Band S as part of the devices before switching it all over again. (This process is only possible for Android)
Notes: If the Sunu App has been reinstalled on your phone and Sunu Band remains undetected, please use a different smartphone to diagnose if the issue comes from the smartphone. Our team is working on pinpointing the newest models on Android that might cause glitches with Sunu Band.
Voice Service not working
Sunu Voice Service is automatically enabled when pairing your phone, remember that for the voice service to remain working you need to leave the app running on the background; after several hours without inactivity, it will be enough for you to open the app or once you press Home Button on your Sunu Band the Voice Service will reactivate.
In order for Voice Service to work correctly verify the following:
- Please verify that the sound on your smartphone is enabled.
- The volume must be at an adequate level for you to be able to hear, and the Sunu App Voice Services is ON. (This option can be found on the Dashboard main page and in the Sunu App list)
- In order for the voice services to be enabled you first have to open the Sunu App, even when you exit the app.
No sound: If the previous steps have been verified no sound comes out of the speakers.
- Unpair the Sunu Band, close and reopen the Sunu App.
- If the previous steps didn’t work. Sunu App shall be deleted and reinstalled all over again.
You might be able to Mute/Unmute the Voice Services by pressing and holding the Navigate Button for five seconds.
Sunu Band Calibration
While we work on firmware enhancement to improve your experience, we kindly ask you to take into account that in the following scenarios when using Sunu Band, please note that in the following scenarios, you might have to recalibrate your Sunu Band.
- Sunu Band runs out of battery completely.
- When Rebooting Sunu Band.
- When reinstalling the firmware on Sunu Band.
If you notice an error when calibrating your device, please contact our team for further support.
Sunu Band Compass might not accurately work if not set up correctly. Take a few times to understand and ensure that Sunu Compass App performs accurately following the next tips:
- Sunu Band has been calibrated
- Wearing hand has been selected on Sunu App.
When activating the Compass App, wait 5 seconds before lifting your arm so the compass knows in which arm you are wearing your Sunu
Phone Finder not playing sound
The smartphone does not play any sound but it vibrates when activating Phone Finder.
The sound that comes out of the phone may be restricted by your phone settings, be sure sound is enabled and Silence Mode is not active. Otherwise, your smartphone will only be able to vibrate. Close the Sunu App and reopen it so changes are reflected immediately.
Place Finder not finding any place
Please note that location services will play a critical role when accessing the Place Finder, verify that the distance corresponds to the closest place from your location so that places listed in different categories can be mentioned.
If no places are found, please adjust the search radio from the slider on the Sunu App.
If no places are found and you know for a fact that restaurants are located nearby within the search radio. Please proceed by notifying us via email.
We will always be there for you, if you experience any difficulty with your device or app. Please do reach out to us through the tab Help from your Sunu App.