To know the battery level of your device, tap twice on the touchpad while in Home Mode. You will get several pulses depending on the battery level; they go from 1 up to 5.
One pulse equals the minimum battery level, which would be a maximum of 20%. While five pulses equal about 100% of the battery. To make this easier, here are the details:
- One pulse equals 20% or less.
- Two pulses are similar to 40%.
- Three pulses go around 60%.
- Four pulses equal about 80%.
- Five pulses mean that your battery is over 100%.
Moreover, when paired, Voice Service mentions your device’s exact battery level. You may check out your device’s battery level on your Sunu App on the My Sunu Band tab.
Tip: You may adjust the time format from the Settings tab on the Sunu App; select either 12-hour or 24-hour format.